Class leader/Asst. Class leader/House leader who bring their classes to the Library are responsible for disciplining their students.If one of these students exhibit behaviors that is not appropriate, they will receive a verbal reminder. If the behaviour continues,then the student will be sent back to his or her class-teacher,That`s why , all the students are requested to speak softly and maintain discipline of the school.
Library Policies,Rules & Regulations :-
General Rules :-
- The Library is mainly for research,making notes from reference books.Eating,Sleeping and group problem solving are not allowed.
- Upon entering the library,Students should have their School IDs.
- Silence,Cleanliness and Orderliness must be observed strictly at all times.
- Chairs must be pushed back against the table after using and must be transferred from one place to another.
- General References, Encyclopaedias,Dictionaries,Journals/Periodicals should be read within the Library itself
- Books should not be left on the table after use.
- Before leaving the Library , all students have to come must to the Librarian`s desk for Security check.
Overdue,Lost Material & Fines :-
- The Library is not liable for any loss that may occur.
- Books have to be returned to the Library according to the time and the day fixed for each class.
- Books may be reissued if anyone needs it but as first he/she has to inform the Librarian on the fixed returning date with the book.
- After that, If the book is overdue, then the fine is computed and collected. if the fine is not paid within 3 days, the account is recorded on the library record, the Student cannot borrow books unless the account is settled.
- Damaged/Lost books must be reported immediately to the Library and to be replaced or to be paid within 15 days to the Librarian.